Thursday, June 10, 2010

What a mess....I caught that Olivia with the wild elf again..and as I feared, her influence be changin him and not to his betterment to my mind. He didna even hear as I approached them there in the fae cove! When an elf ignores his own inherent abilities over a human then that be far too much human! Jacen had to step between the wild elf Oak and that arse faced dog of a tavernkeep, Wulf, or there would hae been blood on the tavern floor. ANd twouldnt be the elf's, I can tell ye that! So now Jacen wants me to appeal to the wild elves..to settle the peace. (sighs) I will speak to Oak..aye...but...I dunna see that it will do much good. I think the answer lies in the human, Olivia. She started this. She must stop it.
In the middle of all this that thorny mage Delrethious be askin me for a soul stone. (snorts) Like I would turn oer such a thing to him who be nae bolstered in any faith that may prevent the use of it for its original purpose. He says he can use ti with essences like blood and spit and such..but I have never heard of such a thing..and to bind any essence into an evilness like that be almost as abd as binding their soul! Anyways..it be for Lore. If I can find his wanderin soul that were cleaved from him when he be made into a undead, then mayhaps I can restore it to him..make him whole again or at the least, put him from his misery and send him to a real eternal rest. And that conninvin female Emily...she were goin to kill me! Because I wouldna let her marry Lore! I knew there were more to her than meets the eye. Turns out she be the daughter of some necromancer bent on findin Lore's wealth. Loew be goin to Venice, his home, to try to lure her away. (shakes head worriedly) I canna help him there. I will worry the whole time he be away. And I need to know...why do there be a demon fgloatin about? A pretty one at that..nae yer average res scaled monstrosity but this one be darkly beautiful. Them mages must be playin about with summat and one called him into this world. I will go shake a finger in their arcane faces if they be doin such as that!

No comments:

Post a Comment