Thursday, June 3, 2010


I went to look for a new flock of sheep today and found myself befriended by a small boy when I landed on the shores of the Outer Islands. He didna tell me his name, but lead me about showing me the different flocks. We stood by the edge of the sea and watched the surf pound in. Twere unimaginably ( beautiful there. (Alchemy Immortalis sims) So I bought some sheep...but I will nae be keepin them in teh village again. I will find a safe place where they canna become turned purple or some such. When I returned abck to Erebos I found Olivia dancin's some giddy dance otuside the bakery. Why she should be so excited be beyond me. Said she'd been swimmin' with a friend. She asked a most eprplecxin' question fo me: Do there be a spell that could change a person into a wild elf? Silly. Be like turnin' a dog into a cat. Humans do confuse me. Ye would think in their short lives they would try to find out the msot about themselves rather tahn always tryin' to be someone or summat else. Lore came by then, so we ended that discussion. His dilemma be real and important for his decisions could mean life or death to him and the young Emily. I have found he usually makes the right decisions once he be presented with enough evidence. I hope this be the case. He said he were off to destroy the potion. I hope so. But something be wrigglin' away on my mind. Sumpin' be...not quite right...

No comments:

Post a Comment