Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Present

Erebos. Tis a darker land than some. Mountainous, full of ruins. Ye know how some folk seem drawn by some external force beyond their control into situations? Well, this be one of those. Some of the elves came with us and I found myself still the Eldar. Most of us be wood elves, wild elves, or half elves. So none of us be high and mighty or high arsed. We live closer to the land than we did in Aglarond. More in tune with the world. The natural world, that is. Erebos be a sundered land. The queen there had been consumed by the land itself for her wicked ways and instead of a new despot of royalty rising, dragons took over the land. The land itself demanded Guardians. These Guardians be guided by the elemental principles, chosen by the land itself. sighs...I be the Guardian of Conflict. I guess when I stepped foot on the soil and the earth felt me, she said "This one be conflicted!" And there I was! I had studied druidism with the wild elf, Rowan, back in the old place, and soon rose to be a Grand Shaman. Dedicated to the spirit of the wolf. Tis funny how things work out. As an Oracle of Selune, I were more of what they call a Harper, whcih be a ranger bard cross. Now I find myself havin to give up my bow so I can take up a staff. I traded arrows for lightning. And a few other things. Ye know, some calls me a tyrant. sighs....I'm nae tyrant. I just wants what's right.

No comments:

Post a Comment