Sunday, June 6, 2010

fffffttttt.....fae

Ye know...there be fae..and then there be fae. I has a little friend named Cele...Celeborn to be exact..he be the sweetest little fae ye ever did see and sometimes so verra sad..and I be tryin to find a solution for a problem he has. And then there be the other two...Emy and Jordan. Seems they ahve ants in their pants lately, them two. Naughty as naughty can be. Found them shootin flints at me sheep this day in the village and gave them what all for it. What if one had missed and put one of my sheep's eyes out!>!>! Poor Maeve and Fiona....stuck in a stall unable to defend themselves...twas just nae right..or what if one ahd gone astray and hit Swith sleepin in the next stall? And put ehr eye out??? So when I took them to task what did they do? That Emy..who I thought were my friend, rasied that blow pipe to ehr lips and shot at me! At the Elven Eldar! At the Grand Shaman! I think she be out of her head! So I unleashed an earthquake and some wind to stop ehr in her tracks. Jordan picked her up and dusted her off..tsking about me over reaction but....tis innocent animals they be tormentin with their pranks. Well..I've cooked them...I went to the fae cove and found their Queen and told her all about it. She and I came up with a solution. Twil keep the pair of them busy for a bit. Naughty things.

No comments:

Post a Comment