Friday, June 18, 2010

Pesky Demon


Pesky thing he be, this demon. He wants summat, I can tell. Seems he finds me no matter where I be in the realm....last eve I were just sittin on a log playin my lute and poof..there he be in his cloud of brimstone and sulphur, haggin and natterin at me. Elestria came down from the Hall and we ahd a lively discussion on why she doesna be a normal drow. ffftttttt...she told him for sure. And then she put me into a fit of laughter. Her mind works in such strange ways! She asked me what would bother a demon and I told her love and caring and serenity and peace. So she grimaced and ran towards him and said "Take that! you demon!" and she hugged him! If ye could hae seen the expression on that ones face! He flew off right quick after that whilst I purified her from his taint. She be a right plucky one, my daughter. I be so proud of her!

No comments:

Post a Comment