Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Singing Trees


Seems once again, the journey has taken a different route than expected, and after having traveled through land upon land, I found a place that spoke to me with singing trees. And have made this place of peace and quietude my home. Many of my friends have joined me on this journey: Cassandra and Sweet Pea, Ghason, Mandylynn, Tithehul, Galadriel and Celeborn, S'rena and Ivarruaia and some strange bent old man who fals asleep on teh ground as ye speak, Elestria, of course, and Dexler and Jusitne, and my grandson Alak...but...still no sign of Jacen...(taps foot and looks at the pile of boots she has been carrying around). We have each found out little space here. And hopefully, we can be happy and live out our stories as they are meant to be lived.

No comments:

Post a Comment